How to Make your Own Book Cover
Posted by Bettina Kessaris on August 04, 2011.
How to make your own unique and fun book cover using duct tape.
Watch this How-to Video to get started. (Visit Wild About Crafts Face Book page to view this viedo)
Then choose your favorite colors and patterns in duct tape.
Getting ready for school has never been more fun!
- Touch & Slide Decoration Pens - Hearts
- Lily Felt Purse Kit
- Duct Tape Sheet - Pattern Multi pack 6 sheets
- Scrap'n Frame 12"x12"
- Mod Podge Gloss 8 fl. oz. (236 ml)
- 12 ct. Jumbo GRIP Eco Pencils Graphite no.2 (B)...
- Watercolor GRIP EcoPencils 12 ct
- Dynamic Art Frame 8 1/2" x 11"
- Christmas Scratch & Sketch (Holiday)
- My Friendship Bracelet Maker - Traveler
- Prism Tie-Dye Six Strand Floss Pack
- Turquoise Felt Pouch w/ zipper
- GRIP Pencil Starter Set
- Duck Tape Patterns
- Duct Tape Sheet - Neon Colors Multi pack 6 sheets
- Refill forTouch & Slide Decoration Pens - H...
- GRIP Color Markers (washable) 10 pcs
- Large Felting Sushi multi pack
- Recycled fiber & Felt IPAD & Tablet Cov...
- Touch & Slide Decoration Pens - Daisies