Patches a fun trend for the fall and winter
Posted by Bettina Kessaris on September 07, 2011.
Patches, patches, patches...........patches here, and there and everywhere.
Patches are just one of the many fun creative trend for 2011/12 fall and winter season.
Why not add one or more patches to your favorite jeans jacket, plain shirt/t-shirt, backpack, bag, on jeans or a pillow. This is a fun way to show your creativity by customizing your clothes and accessories.
Choose to add your favorite animal like an owl, peacock, ladybug or butterfly. Add a heart, a peace sign or a horse shoe. Just add a single patch or make your own theme. It is also a lot of fun to make your own patch collection.
Here are a few examples of patches available on wildaboutcrafts.com, but come back soon since we will have a new cool patch shipment ready to launch mid September.
- Touch & Slide Decoration Pens - Hearts
- Lily Felt Purse Kit
- Duct Tape Sheet - Pattern Multi pack 6 sheets
- Scrap'n Frame 12"x12"
- Mod Podge Gloss 8 fl. oz. (236 ml)
- 12 ct. Jumbo GRIP Eco Pencils Graphite no.2 (B)...
- Watercolor GRIP EcoPencils 12 ct
- Dynamic Art Frame 8 1/2" x 11"
- Christmas Scratch & Sketch (Holiday)
- My Friendship Bracelet Maker - Traveler
- Prism Tie-Dye Six Strand Floss Pack
- Turquoise Felt Pouch w/ zipper
- GRIP Pencil Starter Set
- Duck Tape Patterns
- Duct Tape Sheet - Neon Colors Multi pack 6 sheets
- Refill forTouch & Slide Decoration Pens - H...
- GRIP Color Markers (washable) 10 pcs
- Large Felting Sushi multi pack
- Recycled fiber & Felt IPAD & Tablet Cov...
- Touch & Slide Decoration Pens - Daisies