Why not make your own presents this year?
Posted by Bettina Kessaris on November 10, 2011.
Why not make your own presents this year? Wild About Crafts can help you out with some ideas:
Benefits to you:
- You have a chance to be creative
- You will safe money
- If it is something you like and made they will love it too
Here are a few craft ideas:
- BFFs, friends & siblings
- Peace Sign Key Chains - a quick crafts and you can get a pack which makes 8 key chains, so there is even one or two left for you ;-)
- Rings, hairbands & hair clips - using the I-top kit that includes the I-top tool and a accesories pack with enough to make 8 cool custom designed rings (adjustable in size), 3 head bands, and 8 hair clips.
Tools Rings (snap on) Hair clips
- Moms & grandmas - Get the Felt Craft kit - make a purse, a pouch or a eyeglass holder for family members such as parents and grandparents
- Dads, Grandpas & brother, make a duct tape Wallet or phone/gadget holder. Just choose duct tape in their favorite color(s) and personalize it by adding their initials or a logo from their favorite sports team. See Wild About Crafts Duct Tape section to see How-To Videos for Duct tape wallets and phone covers.
- Touch & Slide Decoration Pens - Hearts
- Lily Felt Purse Kit
- Duct Tape Sheet - Pattern Multi pack 6 sheets
- Scrap'n Frame 12"x12"
- Mod Podge Gloss 8 fl. oz. (236 ml)
- 12 ct. Jumbo GRIP Eco Pencils Graphite no.2 (B)...
- Watercolor GRIP EcoPencils 12 ct
- Dynamic Art Frame 8 1/2" x 11"
- Christmas Scratch & Sketch (Holiday)
- My Friendship Bracelet Maker - Traveler
- Prism Tie-Dye Six Strand Floss Pack
- Turquoise Felt Pouch w/ zipper
- GRIP Pencil Starter Set
- Duck Tape Patterns
- Duct Tape Sheet - Neon Colors Multi pack 6 sheets
- Refill forTouch & Slide Decoration Pens - H...
- GRIP Color Markers (washable) 10 pcs
- Large Felting Sushi multi pack
- Recycled fiber & Felt IPAD & Tablet Cov...
- Touch & Slide Decoration Pens - Daisies