Q & A
Shipping & Return Policy
Orders from wildaboutcrafts.com can be made domestically as well as internationally.
We normally ship within 2-4 days. Our system will calculate the shipping charge based on the weight of your order and your location. We ship by Fedex, UPS and USPS (United States Postal Service) only. You will see your shipping options on the checkout page. We will send you an email with tracking information showing when your order has shipped. We offer free shipping for all orders within the Continental US of $50 and above.
You are responsible for any extra shipping charges assessed by USPS or UPS for orders made with an incorrectly entered or incomplete address.
Please choose UPS for the fastest shipment.
Orders shipped to addresses outside the US will need to follow the following guidelines:
1. Minimum order of $50 (USD)
2. Actual shipping charges will be added after order processing.
3. A processing charge of $10 will be charged for orders less than $100
4. At this time we are only able to ship to most European countries, New Zealand, Canada and Australia. If you are from a country outside of this area, please email us with your request.
5. International orders can only be shipped to the same address as the the billing address.
6. We reserve the right to refuse orders for any reason.
Customs Duties and Taxes
You are responsible for taxes and/or customs duties upon arrival of your shipment in your country. The customs form with your order willl list the value of your shipment. You may wish to check duties with your local customs authorities prior to placing your order. We will unfortunately not be able to give refunds for refused orders.
Wild About Crafts accepts PAYPAL as well as Visa, Mastercard and AMEX.
Security of our customers data is very important to us. Our website and checkout process are secure. After you enter your card number, it is transferred to a secure third party server using 128 Bit SSL encryption. At no time do we store your credit card information on our own server. Any other personal data you enter to enable processing your order will be stored on our server.
Secure websites can be identified by an S after http in the address bar of your browser (will be indicated as https//). Unsecured web sites begin with http//. We will never sell, rent or otherwise provide your personally identifiable information to any third party.
We stand behind our products and will unconditionally accept returns of any unopened items. For opened items we ask that you please send them back to us within 30 days of the invoice date along with the reason for the return written on a note accompying the return. You must pay for the return shipping, but will receive a complete refund less shipment cost. The refund will be credited to the card that was used at the time of payment. Wild About Crafts is not responsible for returns that are lost.
Please do not hesitate to contact us on email@example.com if you have further questions.
Our goal is to provide 100% customer satisfaction.
- Touch & Slide Decoration Pens - Hearts
- Lily Felt Purse Kit
- Duct Tape Sheet - Pattern Multi pack 6 sheets
- Scrap'n Frame 12"x12"
- Mod Podge Gloss 8 fl. oz. (236 ml)
- 12 ct. Jumbo GRIP Eco Pencils Graphite no.2 (B)...
- Watercolor GRIP EcoPencils 12 ct
- Dynamic Art Frame 8 1/2" x 11"
- Christmas Scratch & Sketch (Holiday)
- My Friendship Bracelet Maker - Traveler
- Prism Tie-Dye Six Strand Floss Pack
- Turquoise Felt Pouch w/ zipper
- GRIP Pencil Starter Set
- Duck Tape Patterns
- Duct Tape Sheet - Neon Colors Multi pack 6 sheets
- Refill forTouch & Slide Decoration Pens - H...
- GRIP Color Markers (washable) 10 pcs
- Large Felting Sushi multi pack
- Recycled fiber & Felt IPAD & Tablet Cov...
- Touch & Slide Decoration Pens - Daisies